By placing an order on this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions.
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you at your cost. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Returns Warehouse that may be incurred by Retail Solution Specialists. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the return back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs to and from our Returns Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer’s box, styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (power supply, cables, batteries, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer’s packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer’s packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Basic Return Policy
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 15 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 15 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have.
- Except as provided for verified defective products, you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse.
- Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
- The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
Special Returns Policy
- Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product or – at the sole discretion of Retail Solution Specialists – the purchase price can be refunded to the original method of payment used on the order. For defective products, a return authorization may only be granted within 30 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
- Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- If the claimed return is found to not be defective, you will be charged for a “no problem found” fee. – For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- Retail Solution Specialists in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.